3.14.2012

The Next Phase of Projects

Ahhh, the last few months have been really productive here at HH. Shop class really helped drive much of the motivation, as did the winter weather. In just 2 1/2 months we completed: benches, a drop ceiling, a pendant, and a shelf. Hurrah!

Moving on. Our next phase of projects is going to be big. I'm serious. Vivid visual changes. Projects of projected satisfaction. Budgetary Bonanzas. We're also more prepared than usual. Most of the designing is already done! It's just down to money and execution and time and motivation. So, I'll spend the next few posts introducing our next line of projects and then (HOPEFULLY) we'll get right to them. Faithful blog followers will know that projects often get introduced and then disappear (I'm talking about you, master bedroom closet!). We're working on that too.

So, Friday, excitement. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment