9.16.2011

The (Latest) Rug

HH readers unite, as victory is ours! Look at this beautiful thing that Tyler discovered.
Goodness gracious, it's wool. It's a rug. And it's destined for our living room (or at least I like to think that way). What do you think?  It's navy and it's got a bit of that bright purple that keeps creeping up all over the place.  I think it looks thick and lush and hearty.

I've talked about flor tiles, I've mentioned oriental rugs, and recently I've even thought about making my own rug for our living room.  Mere flings, I tell you!  Folks, those ideas have been thrown out the window since I knew that this dream-come-true Disney Prince exists. Look at our living room for inspiration. Can't you just picture it? John-Wayne-the-owl can, and look(!), he's completely transfixed by the idea.
Is this the one?  Readers, discuss.  Get back to me.  Don't be shy.
xo Lisa

2 comments:

  1. That's a whole bunch of awesome. Blu Dot rocks. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it’s a great choice. The Oriental rug idea was cool, too but it might have taken away from the rest of the house, with the busyness of it all instead of blocks of bright colors. It looks cushy and like I want to dive right into it. It will be a great rug to gather around and have coffee...or martinis.

    ReplyDelete