I'm out of town for a few days, so I cannot even tell you what the status of the project is at this point. Hopefully I can post pictures of the finished products on Wednesday! (If you don't see pictures on Wednesday, then something went wrong, again.) To redeem him, here's a stupid video of Tyler mastering the sprayer.
9.19.2011
The Weekend with the Paint Sprayer
Well folks, our master plan this past weekend was to paint all of the doors in the house. We borrowed a paint sprayer, and attempted to learn how to use it. Tyler's first use of the sprayer had unfortunate consequences. (Do you ever wonder if we mess up? We do. All the time.) It threw off our entire trajectory, which turned this one-day project into an entirely exhaustive weekend of spraying.
We don't always know what we're doing. We mess up a lot! BUT, we are willing to try new things and do it ourselves, which is sometimes successful. We usually make the rookie mistakes. (It's a fine line between smart and stupid.) Budget really helps make a lot of our decisions and forces us to do our own projects. (Oh, to hire professionals and write the check. What a dream!) We would not be able to buy our house completed, but we can afford to build it ourselves and sacrifice nights and weekends to get it done. Those are the reasons why it takes so long for things to get done here at HH.
I'm out of town for a few days, so I cannot even tell you what the status of the project is at this point. Hopefully I can post pictures of the finished products on Wednesday! (If you don't see pictures on Wednesday, then something went wrong, again.) To redeem him, here's a stupid video of Tyler mastering the sprayer.
I'm out of town for a few days, so I cannot even tell you what the status of the project is at this point. Hopefully I can post pictures of the finished products on Wednesday! (If you don't see pictures on Wednesday, then something went wrong, again.) To redeem him, here's a stupid video of Tyler mastering the sprayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Paint Zoom only weighs four pounds and it comes equip with a strap for your shoulder. This is a good thing because since it does not weigh so much it makes it easier to use not to mention more easier to carry from place to place.
ReplyDeleteThanks Paint Zoom for the info! It would have been very handy to have this in our court. Maybe next time!
ReplyDelete