6.08.2011

The NEW Master Closet Idea

Okay kidney beans, I talked about master bedroom closet ideas last week.  After a week of discussion we have a new plan.  It turns out the "In Your Face!" closet idea is too in-your-face.  I know.  Walk-in/Walk-up closets look so unfinished when they are not in their own room.  We can't have that sort of thing in our future dreamy master bedroom!  So here's the new plan - more cabinetry.  We already have this type of thing around the house:
 (where is the tv already?)

So lets put it in the master bedroom as well.  I'm talking about drawers and doors in our favorite "Deep Space" color.  What does that look like for a closet, you ask?  Here are some fancy ideas of cabinetry closets from the web.
The color is fabulous!  They chose long skinny panel doors with interior shelves.  Clean lines.
Here's a nice seamless combo of drawers and doors.  (Where's the hardware?)
 Just a sneak peek on the side, but really clean.  Well done!
This is probably the most realistic design of our future outcome, though too many details for my taste.   


 At this point our budget is limited, but I still think we can pull this off.  Time to start over.


2 comments:

  1. for some odd reason your house was in my dream a couple nights ago...can't really remember all the details but I know you had separate beds in the master bedroom and those beds weren't made (gasp!) nor did they match the rest of the house----way too fluffy, pink, flowery. I'd like to request a bed blog post so my future hartnov house dreams can be more accurate. He he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith and Meghan this is crazy! Okay, now I'm going to have to find some images of this pretend pretty pink bedroom. Just you wait!

    ReplyDelete