6.22.2011

Learn How to Breakdance at HH

Our dear powder room is tiny(!), so we made sure to get the skinniest sink ever and a low profile loo, too....

Turns out the room feels (slightly) roomy.  Yes!  

So let's make this room more interesting.  You know when you're in an itsy airplane bathroom and in order to do what you need to do, there's this little "dance" you end up doing (locking, sitting, washing) in like 2 feet of space?  Well, we want to poke fun at this AND the size of our powder room by putting this on the floor:

I give you Blik's "Easy Steps" decal (big sticker).  It's only $25, so don't we have to try it out?  I think I'd only put in "Step 3" in front of the toilet instead of cramming the whole thing in.  It comes in black, white, or red.  White could get dirty, so I'm leaning towards the others.  Thoughts?

Also check out Blik's 6-ft Russian Castle decal, which I want to put on our headboard because I'm weird.

(Image from www.whatisblik.com)      

3 comments:

  1. Black. (But not because its the only color I ever wear. Have I become Goth at 29?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is trouble AmySue because if that's the road we're taking then I've been wearing a lot of RED lately!

    ReplyDelete