9.18.2010

The Visqueen Cutting (Because We Didn't Have Ribbons)

Hartanov House is officially sealed up! Our last panel of glass was installed yesterday. To commemorate the milestone, we had a ceremonial visqueen cutting to reveal the new space. Tyler, will you do the honors?



Whoa! What a difference. Love that green view!


Check out that new side panel of glass. Did I mention yet that this piece of glass was my husband's idea? Just look at how much light it brings in!


Here I am on the deck. Note how you can see straight into the garage? Crazy! Too bad you can't see my shoes, they are cute.


Come enjoy the view with us.


Weather permitting, we are painting our brace frame "lifevest orange" today. Pictures to come.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo. Love it. Love it. Love it! Wish we could see it in real person, but in virtual person is pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see "life-vest orange" haha... (Actually, I know it will look cool) :) -- lovin' the house guys!!!

    ReplyDelete