5.22.2011

The Grass is Growing like Peach Fuzz and I'm Anxious

Ty is done teaching in 3 weeks. His summer break will be spent on house projects. (Thank Goodness.) I am R-E-A-D-Y for progress instead of only having time for the boring essentials, which are things like forming an access path to the bottom of the property (I'm done scaling the rock wall in order to water the grass.), building a temporary step outside the backdoor, installing door stoppers, and watering grass.
I am SUPER ready to having something more exciting to talk about other than grass growing. Ty says that this IS a big deal because it actually worked. Just like an adolescent getting his first facial hairs - the guys growing it can really tell and he's excited, everyone else is going in for a close up trying to figure out what all the fuss is about.
Yep. Same with the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment