Wheee!
5.13.2011
Blogger is Back (& a Birthday)
Sorry folks, Blogger has been down the last few days... and so have I. Well, for the record it was my birthday yesterday and that's reason enough to be lazy when it comes to blogging. So because it WASN'T raining yesterday, we went for a picnic to Corbin Park, which is this really old park that use to be a horse racing track back in the day when horses were considered transportation and not an ingredient for glue. We picked up some Southern food from Chicken-n-More and a piece of cake from Just American Desserts. Ty 'presented' me with this great weekender bag from Nau, which I bashfully received. (I'm weird about receiving presents.) To commemorate the milestone we took our cruisers out for the first time this year and took a few loops around the racetrack. Ahh... My last birthday in the 20's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! You're in a picture for once. I need to give you a call, by the way...
ReplyDelete