6.11.2012

HH is for dreamers, too.

Folks, the next few weeks are going to be so busy that progress is actually going to stop at HH.  It's that time of year!  So let's get distracted for a while with some fun stuff until Tyler is off for the summer and can make the house his first priority.

How about we start dreaming?  I'm talking fancy pants dreaming, like how would I finish/furnish our house if we had lots of money and no conscience.  You know, if Tyler wasn't all "I bet we could make that" all the time.

You see, a quick wander through our house and I think you'd agree that it still feels unfinished.  You know, there's a sofa missing here, and a table missing there, kind of a thing.  It's not that we don't notice, it's more like we're full of ideas on how to finish HH, without the funds. So, we're going "without" until we can find/make a cheaper alternative.  So why not talk about those fancy pants products that we wish we could buy and finish our house up like a modern magazine would/could?

disclaimer:
I do want to make a point to say that this is just for fun. I don't want to give off the impression that we're full of wants and dollar signs. But, we also don't have to be "no-budge-on-the-budget" all the time, right?

So for the next few weeks let's enter HH Alternate Reality!
Dun Dun Dun!

No comments:

Post a Comment