We're still doing it. We're going imaginary shopping with no budget. Today is no exception.
Finn Juhl Poet Sofa.
This sofa should be outlawed. It's so small and loveseat cute and all the designers of the fancy pants magazines use it in their shots like it's not priced the same as a automobile. In fact, when I see it, I now use it as a reference point for how much money people have. Lots. Still want it.
(image linked to seller's website.)
6.20.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love DWR and so much of their stuff, but I am always entertained that "Design Within Reach" does not, in fact, mean that it might be affordable. It means you can buy it. Thats it. Like they're so awesome for providing you the opportunity to purchase something!
ReplyDeleteLoving this series, Lisa! Keep the fun stuff coming!
Lindsay
Thanks, Lindsay! Everything has a price, doesn't it? Some just aren't in reach. :)
ReplyDelete