6.18.2012

HH Alternate Reality #3 Knitted Basket

It's still happening. We're spending time talking about what I would shamelessly buy for our home if we took home the bacon.

Ferm Living Knitted Basket.

It's a big colorful floppy basket, and it's knitted.  Wouldn't that be a nice pop of color?  I would dump my clothes in it, or store toilet paper, or keep it in the entry way to contain the mess that Tyler brings home everyday, so I guess I need 3.  Can you see it in a pink or red tone?  Or how about golden yellow?  I can.  Somebody make this.

(image linked to seller's website.)

4 comments:

  1. I do not knit. I do not crochet. The last crocheted (is that a word?) hat I made looked like a cod-piece. A COD-PIECE. So I stopped. But I don't think that basket is a far cry from a cod-piece. Also, don't you know a bunch of crazy people who could totally make these? Including someone you happen to live with, nay, sleep in the same BED with? I would start by asking him. Then ask me to pick up crocheting again and I will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, you are so right. I'm hoping for a KKI home line in the future. Convince them with me?

    PS Ty doesn't know beans about crocheting. Shame, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over it. Also, I am shocked that he doesn't know anything about it. It also makes me feel better about myself since I do not know anything about it, but should because I have a solid future as a cat-lady and she needs to crochet.

    ReplyDelete