5.08.2012

The Sliding Door Color (Undecided!)

OH MY GOODNESS, YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
I have to make a big decision!
It's been SUCH a battle in my noggin.
THIS IS THE ISSUE...
The sliding doors are drilled & ready.  
Our date with the painter is fast approaching...
 and I STILL have not decided on a color!

Late last night I concluded that if this WASN'T my house,
 I'd go for a bold, bright color like:
green,

yellow,

or orange.

But do they even need to be a BRIGHT color?
There's already a great grid design!  Fun! Fun! Fun!
Soooo, I really like calm flexibility, and that's more like:
dark grey

or white.

I mean, these doors effect EVERY room on the top floor, 
which means I have to live with them in EVERY room. 
I also want all the doors to all be the same color, for some cohesion.  
I don't want to get sick of them, 
or have them burn my retinas in the morning,
but I also don't want to be boring.

Do you see why this is hard?!

White is my safety school.  
Green is my party school.
Dark Grey is my art institute.
Yellow is my trade school.
Orange is my study abroad for a year. 
Unpainted is my GED/dropout.

So little time.


(images are linked to sources)


4 comments:

  1. You are hilarious and I see your dilemma! I sort of want to weigh in but I feel that would only fuel the fire. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, feel free to weigh in, but please don't be offended if I ignore your advice! :)

      Delete
  2. Nope, never--it's your house. :) I would go neutral, and since you already have so much great grey happening I'd probably do white. But of the colors, I'm really loving the green.

    ReplyDelete