2.20.2012

The Shelf for the Wedding Photos Update

Steady blog followers will know that Tyler has been spending Monday nights at shop class.  Unfortunately, the class ends tonight (and when I say "shop class" I really mean something more like open gym, where there's a supervisor, but you just do what you want).  Say goodbye to access to real equipment and 3-hours of weekly dedicated woodshop.

We've completed quite a few projects thanks to shop class.  Since he finished the benches, Tyler has APPARENTLY been working on the shelf for our master bedroom.  He hasn't really given me any updates on this project (weird) despite my protests and so I started wondering if he was actually going down to Auntie's and reading build magazines (story of my life).

Well folks, he sent me this photo tonight with the promise that drawers were completed and I better start making frames for our wedding photos.

What?!  We're not buying those?          

No comments:

Post a Comment