3.25.2011

The Dining Table Pendant - Results

Thanks to all who voted in our first ever HH poll.  The results were close (lie).  The readers have spoken.  Option B was the winner with 72 % of the vote. 

Here's what we decided:

Both.  Wait!  Just kidding, sort of.  Hear me out.  The more we researched the Beetle Kill Wood pendant, the more we realized how easy it was - affordable, perfect size, and no risk of electrical components requiring conversions.  So, we're going with Option B.  Maybe once the Favourite Things lamp becomes available in the US, we may very well purchase it for somewhere else in the house.  


Hurray!  Decision made.  Quote in process.

(So how many of you didn't vote because you thought they were both weird?)

4 comments:

  1. B is the best by far! On my birthday can we fill it with candy and swing at it like a Pinata? Lisa I will give you the fist swing :)

    Cool Beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Travis! Did I ever tell you that I once played a trick on your brother with a pinata? It was a Hello Kitty pinata to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I missed the vote:) Seriously, I am in love with the Favourite Things lamp. First, because my computer puts the red zig-zag under "Favourite" making it super cool, and second because I would have a blast putting little things in the lamp. Like, seriously, I would go crazy for that. All of this is to say, that while I LOVE the FT lamp, the other one probably makes more sense. Which happens to be the third reason why I would choose the FT lamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries KandJ! Maybe we'll have another poll soon. We still have bedside sconces to pick out.

    ReplyDelete