
A company called Bend makes them. I'm sure you can guess why I was initially drawn to them - orange alright. Obviously orange has made a statement on this house project, and it really has only worked because there has been a minimal amount of it. I was pretty much done with orange for the house unless it was a powder coated architectural feature... that is until I saw these chairs, which need to be sitting on our deck by spring.

They come in black and white as well. 4 styles. Which do you like? They would be great for outdoors since they still have so much transparency as well as durability. I want to try them out. Prices are slowing things way down. Pricey for Hartanov House.

See? Right there. Two of them. Me & Ty - sipping americanos. (You know, because we're patriotic or whatever.)
My birthday is in May. I'm just saying.
Don't get too cocky with your americano comments, you might find the espresso machine on its way to California!
ReplyDeleteThis comment must be from my brother who has graciously let us permanently borrow his espresso machine that he left in my parent's basement for 2 years prior to us finding it. You're the best, Eric!
ReplyDelete