4.16.2013

The Lower Level Bathroom Vanity

Secret project!
Folks, there was some leftover wood from that mahogany laundry cabinet. We used it to make a vanity for the lower level bathroom.

Remember? This is the bathroom that has the cool vertical metallic tile. Lots of adjectives needed to describe this. I recommend, "textured". 

The vanity has been a secret. Well not really. I just never mentioned it on the blog until now, so it's new to you. Surprise! This way you didn't have to go through the process of me introducing the project, starting it a month later, and letting it sit in the garage for 2 months before installing it. You are most welcome!

 
Installation WAS a nightmare since the sink and plumbing were installed long ago. Tyler prevailed. See? Big cubby. Big drawer. Done.

I'm just a sucker for that grain. So sparkly glowy. (Technical term.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment