1.13.2012

Manic Shelf Design

Just look at this boring master bedroom wall.  Blaaah.
 Let's put something on the wall that's super fun and simple, kind of like the bedside tables, but that can also hold some personal items.  How about a shelf?!

Ok!!

Hey!  Here's a cool desk that would look great as a shelf hung on the wall.  It has a fun drawer to put things in and then a nice open space for displaying things.
 Let's leave one of the ends open, like this one, for interest. 
 (SO interesting!)
 In order to give this shelf some pizazz, we're gonna need a little color on the drawer front.  I like what they did here, don't you?
 Finally, let's put some of our own fab photographs on the top of the shelf, kind of like this.
 Okay.  I'll draw it up. 

...

Look!  I'm done.  
  
I'm thinking more ma-JOOOG-any! 
The color of the drawer is still up for debate.
Shop class is on Monday!  

(images from me and pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment