We live on a lane. (What kind of street do you live on? road, avenue, junction?) It's sleepy and picturesque and has a canopy of trees. Follow me down the lane to our house.
Why yes, that WAS dreamy Japanese Christmas music you heard! It's been in my head for days, and now it's in yours, so yeah, it's the gift that keeps on giving, kind of like Christmas.
Did you notice the house numbers? Finally got those up!
LOVE! I was a little nervous that you might fall off the bike (perhaps the creepy music made me feel that way...or that it's my greatest fear in life---not that you looked unstable). Thanks for the ride down memory (Mt. View) lane. I used to run over there back in the old running days when I lived on Graves Rd.
ReplyDeleteThanks Keith and Meghan for the comment! The lane does seem like a popular running route for the college kids, and eclectic enough for Hartanov House, thank goodness. BTW, you're right, the music is creepy. Actually I am going to use the word eerie, and I'm only realizing that now.
ReplyDelete