Something sunny for your Friday - yellow stools. Yes, the fridge is still covered in its' green protective film. We've waited so long to take it off it now will require a special event to remove it.
I'm going to be honest; I like the green look. For real. Also, I was hoping we could move it sometime next week. Now that you have the yellow stools, it is clear that I now have to move in with Owen. I hope your house is in a magazine someday.
I'm going to be honest; I like the green look. For real. Also, I was hoping we could move it sometime next week. Now that you have the yellow stools, it is clear that I now have to move in with Owen. I hope your house is in a magazine someday.
ReplyDeleteHello form Denver Grandpa Jim was finally back on the site ...thanks to my brilliant and great Son in law your father
ReplyDeleteThanks guys for the comments!
ReplyDeleteway cool! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteCome over and test them out, Colin!
ReplyDelete