2.16.2011
The Inspection: Part 1
Well, don't hold your breath. Our inspection went relatively well, but we have to tweak a few things before we get our CO. I know, SOOOO anticlimactic. We are still shooting to get our CO this week, but time is not on our side. Other happenings? A follow up to our appraisal is scheduled this week. (Gulp.) Mirrors are installed along with SOME of the bathroom lights. Work is also progressing on the master bath glass shower door. So far the installers have had two attempts and little to show for it. (More on that later...) We're hoping it will be completed soon. (See?! I'm getting wiser, I'm not telling you things will be done on certain days because this is construction, and you can't rely on anything!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You got the stools!!!
ReplyDeleteYes! Finally! (We may have checked on them daily for months until they went on sale...)
ReplyDelete