I've been designing the master bathroom vanity. This was the first draft. We are looking at a 9' long box that floats off the ground (super cool). Floating example found here. I originally envisioned an army of drawers, but costs forced me to change the design, which also made it more interesting. See latest drawing:

We still have many drawers, but also have a few cupboards and open shelves. The sinks sit up on the countertop (vessel style). We will add mirrors over each sink, with horizontal tube lighting. At this point the whole box will be made out of the same wood - top, sides, fronts (also super cool). The link* for the sinks has a good example of that look. Any guesses on what material we are choosing?
Estimated to be installed in early 2011.
(* Did you know that the words that are shown in light grey are links that I set up, which will take you to another website for more informaiton or images? I would hate for you to miss out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment