12.12.2012

The Hartanov House Holiday Wish List (Why Not?)

'Tis the season, folks, to blog about a holiday wish list. I'm merely doing my duty. Of course, my home wish list is imaginary, as we are not really doing the whole presents thing this year. No matter! I've dreamed a dream.

1  Check out the glow of this Glassybaby Seattle Sunset Votive Candle in my favorite color of red/orange. $44
2  Want to know my idea of the perfect throw pillow? It's Heather Lins' Science Project Pillow, and it is strangely my taste. $210
3  Tyler can you make me something like this Light Block? (Hint) $homemade
If we could upgrade our bathroom mirrors, I'd go with these Jonathan Adler Pierre Mirrors. $595
5  Big Dipper Beeswax Taper Candles are the best. You can buy them at Sun People Dry Goods. $8.50
6  Geometric Hay & Scholten & Baijings' Dish Towels. Set of two. $32
7  Matte Stephens is one of my favorite artists. His portrait of "Lord Admiral Hiratio Byrd" would probably be saluted everyday. Love it! $35
8  Lastly, I'm still pining for this quirky Acne Jr. Kranium Skull Box that was on my Christmas list LAST year. Luckily, I'm patient. $72

What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment