12.09.2011

These are a few of my favorite strings

Folks, today's post is regarding a recent trend showing up in a variety of products: colored cloth string.  It's that red & white time of year, so I thought I'd show you some of my favorite string things that could be for Christmas, but don't have to be.  You get it.  

The Nud light.  It's a simple pendant with a fancy cloth cord instead of boring electrical wire.  You choose the string color.  Hilarious!  How about one the color of candy-cane-flame for the holidays?  (We're thinking of using one as the base for our dining pendant.)  $39 here.    

  
Cloth Extension Cords.  I am OBSESSED with this one from School House Electric, OBSESSED with an extension cord, of all things. (Shipping costs keep me from purchasing, so beware...)  But, I mean, when do you need one?  Christmas time!  So it SHOULD be chevron-patterned red and white.  $39 here.
Striped String.  If you've ever received a present from me, you know that I tend to go the "brrrrown paper packages tied up with stringgggggg" route.  This Christmas I'm getting crazy by finding some candy cane string to wrap my packages with.  $15 here.  (I actually bought $2 yarn, but you go and be crazy.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment